GE Quickpanel Symbols

Voltimus

I was curious if anybody had any GE Quickpanel HMI (Proficy Machine Edition) symbols that look any good? I've been trying to draw my own, but this program is terrible for creating your own symbols.

I'm just looking for a halfway decent pneumatic valve if you're willing to share your hard work or point me in the right direction. Willing to purchase a decent set, even. All on the up and up, don't want anything not kosher.

Try creating bitmaps in Windows Paint and importing them into Indexed Image Grids. The attached files are a couple of examples. I learned this while modifying an existing QuickPanel project then used it in a QP View project.

Try creating bitmaps in Windows Paint and importing them into Indexed Image Grids. The attached files are a couple of examples. I learned this while modifying an existing QuickPanel project then used it in a QP View project.
Thanks for the help. I actually got lucky and found the software symbiology library, that, while not stellar, puts me in a place to be able to copy the graphics by drawing them into a project pixel by pixel. It makes for a tedious amount of work, but I can save them to my library a piece at a time.