Simulation between S7 , S7-PLCSIM and WinCC Flex 2005

interlock

Hello !
I made a very simple program in s7 (only 1 FC) where a motor starts and stops through push buttons.
I just want to simulate it in WinCC Flex where i assigned the tags for 2 push buttons and a motor.
What is to be done after starting the Runtime Simulator of WinCC Flex?
My "Consistency check" and "Transfer" were successful but how to run this motor by pressing buttons from the WinCC application?
(This's my 1st attempt with WinCC Flex 2005)
And , is it possible to see the online status in LAD/FBD/STL when the push buttons are activated through WinCC.
The S7-PLCSIM is also running along and I can see the program online when I make changes from S7-PLCSIM to the inputs of Push buttons the motor starts - stops appropriately (but cannot do such a thing throough WinCC)
Please advise.
Regards

You must use the WinCC RT in WinCC Flexible, not the WinCC simulator.
The RT connect to PLCSIM.
The simulator has no connections to anything, except presents you with a dialog for manually changing tag values.

Just 1 thing before I test back:

Any sugession on 2nd part of my query?

"And , is it possible to see the online status in LAD/FBD/STL when the push buttons are activated through WinCC.
The S7-PLCSIM is also running along and I can see the program online when I make changes from S7-PLCSIM to the inputs of Push buttons the motor starts - stops appropriately (but cannot do such a thing throough WinCC)"

Regards

Hi in wincc use 'setbitwhilekeypressed' any then when you monitor the plc you will see your bit come on when you press the button.

Dear JesperMP,cjd1965,
Thank you very much for your advice.
I used WinCC Runtime to simulate that simple project.
I have attached the screenshots.
Any more samples / projects that I can try to simulate? Any suggessions or any websites from where I can download the sample projects?
Its very interesting to find answers from this forum and even more interesting to "talk" to you guys.
Regards

untitled1.jpg untitled2.jpg