Micrologic Fault

fredjohns

As requested last Friday, here is a ZIPPED copy of the program from the Micrologic 1000 that came up with the fault as per my post on Friday. Anything anyone can find wrong with it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Fred Johns

My best guess here is that rung 12 is the culprit. If C5:2.ACC ever becomes greater than 136 then you will have a math overflow when the MUL instruction in rung 12 executes.

edit: Here is the link back to the original thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=64721
(this helps keep the discussions related to each other so that future readers can benefit from the archived knowledge on the site).

Last edited:
I will have to check and see if the rate/hour can go higher then 32767, but it shouldn't from what I remember. It should be constantly changing to give updated machine rates.