SIMATIC WinCC

Eng.Abdo

Dear All,

please help me solving this problem,

i have 2 server (redundant / Windows XP SP 3 version 2002) connected to two HMI 1 & 2 {SIMATIC WinCC V 7 / both are server / "not redundant"}

both HMI 1 & HMI 2 are the same.

the problem is, during the commissioning both HMI 1 & 2 open on screen X in Run time & working fine but Surpriselly, HMI 1 showing a group of dynamised line in Green color and HMI 2 showing the same line with white color.

can you please help me, the SW Config. is ok
thanks 🤾

moz-screenshot.png

This is outside my knowledge, but could you post a zipped photo of the display also - sorry

Try taking project from server and duplicate it to both HMI stations using WinCC Project Duplicator.
I suppose those project were copied from station to station and not duplicated.

Try taking project from server and duplicate it to both HMI stations using WinCC Project Duplicator.

yes, first we made the project for HMI 1, then we took a copy to HMI 2. if i do as you say, will this solve the conflict problem i have?

thanks

this way it will not work since the other server in this case will be redundant. both server are active at the same time

thanks

the exist project in HMI 1 is a copy and paste from HMI 2. i was suggested to start the project duplication tool and duplicat the project. but i wasn't able to do so. actually every time we try to duplicate the project, the dupliator tool get hang..............although

1- firewall is off
2- both HMI are communicating with each other
3- same WinCC Version is used

our basic problem previosly was in color topology differencre although it has been configured for the same screen.

i really need help here
please advise

Thank:geek:

Are you sure there's no trouble with the communication to the FS (what is a FS? Probably not what's coming to my mind :oops:)? What kind of communication?
What do you see if you show the value of the color-shift-variable directly on both HMIs? If you use a bit in a word, show the whole word with binary format.

Kalle

Are you sure there's no trouble with the communication to the FS (what is a FS? Probably not what's coming to my mind :oops:)? What kind of communication?
What do you see if you show the value of the color-shift-variable directly on both HMIs? If you use a bit in a word, show the whole word with binary format.

Kalle

Dear Kalle,
regarding communication to FS "Which is Full Server :oops:" it is ok, we have no problem at all.
we are communicating both "2 FS" and "2 HMI" by using Ethernet Switch.

adfox suggest me to use project duplication tools but unlucky it didn't work with us, once we click duplicate it gets hang.

please advise

thanks

regarding the color, sometime HMI 1 show differ color from HMI 2 while you are in the same screen.

here i want to ask you, was it right or wrong that we copied the project from HMI1 and paste it in HMI 2, "since they are the same"

our objective is to have 2 active HMI at a time and of course 1 of them will be master. please tell me if the mentioned way above is correct or wrong. and if it is wrong please advise the best way to do so.

How can you state the comm is OK when the color shift discrepancy point in the opposite direction?
Did you test what I suggested? Btw, I never saw or touched or heard of an FS before. Is it made by Siemens?

Kalle

How can you state the comm is OK when the color shift discrepancy point in the opposite direction?
Did you test what I suggested? Btw, I never saw or touched or heard of an FS before. Is it made by Siemens?

Kalle

comm between HMI 1 & HMI 2 is OK, testing by PING function and a shared folder was created between 2 HMI, so i believe they are OK.
regarding the color topology, during test "lets say we have screen 1 in both HMI" the color topology is fine and no difference b/w both screen, but after sometime HMI 1 screen 1 shows green color and HMI 2 Screen 1 shows white color. "although they are copy & paste"

also when you get one alarm and you acknowledge it from HMI 1, it will not be acknowledge in HMI 2

regarding the number i will check them tomorrow in site to make sure

for FS, Full Server, i am not sure it is siemens standard or not. but what i am sure about is i have 2 server 1 master and other one is standby and 2 HMI

thanks 🤾

Kalle

i was able to duplicate the project but, when i tried to open the duplicated project i got this message ("can't open / creat WinCC Project - Project manager basis aplication XRGF")

can you help me please
thanks

thanks and i did so, it work fine after i restart HMI1 "Duplicated project", BUT
emotion-9.gif
i put HMI 2 as a Defult master in redunduncy configration. and HMI 2 is communicating with both server well. but when it it comes to HMI 1, no communication. Why.

thanks