Micrologix 1000

Program deleted? Flashing fault light or full on? Try re loading the program.

Make sure you have good grounds. Then double check them again.
Also make sure inductive loads have surge protection.

Thanx mickey.... I got another question .. sorry I am just new to all this this is my first job after school.... ok how would you interlocking two rings?? Can you help me plz ..

Sorry about the misspelling I actually meant rung . I am trying to interlock a for/ rev motor... and keeps going back and forth.I got an prox on each side to tell it to stop but I think m doing sumthing wrong here .

I am trying to interlock a for/ rev motor... and keeps going back and forth. I got an prox on each side to tell it to stop but I think m doing sumthing wrong here.
Those prox switches just cannot make up their minds. Forwared? Reverse? On? or Off? How to decide is the question!