panelview plus macro/script

lostpatrol1

hello,

I would like to set a bit on (i.e. statusscreen=1) when I press the goto statusscreen button.

How would I set up a macro/script for that?

TIA!

It isn't clear to me if you need this bit to be set when opening a Display named statusscreen, or when closing the application to access the Configuration menu ?!

In the first case, create a new Macro and in the tag window place your tag, then in the expression box place the number 1.
Then save the macro as for example Set_bit. This will assign a 1 to the tag when the macro is run.
Then open the display that you will open with the go to display button, Click the edit pull-down menu and select display settings. Click the behavior tab and click the ellipsis at the end of the startup window and chose the Set_bit macro.

If you instead need to write that bit when closing the application, then open the Startup editor (Application Explorer on the left, under System Folder) and right above the Initial Graphic selection, you may specify the macro to be run when the project will shutdown.

Hope this helps,

- fuzzy logic