PanelView Plus macro

Athlonus

Does anyone have a macro to return display to security screen
on auto logout of user? I need something to return to home screen if user leaves display open that requires his login. I am not up to speed in VBA yet, but can modify code.

Athlonus,

There is a simply was of having the panelview+ application auto logout of security screens automatically.

Open your application using RSView Studio and then open the Project Settings editor via your Application Explorer. Goto the Runtime tab and select the "Enable auto logout" radio button and enter some non-zero value (ie: 10 minutes) for the "Inactivity period" setting.

Once your HMI remains idle (no interaction by personnel) for the time period equal to the inactivity period, the application will automatically log itself out of the security screens.