different speed selection for PF700

angi

Hi guys
the PF700 we are using always run at the same speed(Preset speed1), I want ot run different speed at different time, for example, Preset speed2 for 10s and preset speed1 for 20s, and there is only one digital input left for me to use.
how to make it happen?

Thanks

I am using 3 wire control.
Digital in1 for start, in2 for stop, in3 for CCW, in4 for Acc selection and in5 for Enable. only in6 we could use. how to change the speed ref selection?

Thanks

You can switch to two wire control and free up one more input. Then you can get 4 preset speeds total.

To get something your going to have to give something up. It is what it is.

I am using 3 wire control.
Digital in1 for start, in2 for stop, in3 for CCW, in4 for Acc selection and in5 for Enable. only in6 we could use. how to change the speed ref selection?

Thanks

Angi,

I don't have a PF700 manual handy, but I imagine you could set the drive up so that DI6 is your speed select input and that DI6 ON=Speed 1 and DI6 OFF=Speed 2.