Fieldcare DTM's

bazzab1

Lifetime Supporting Member
G'day gentlemen,

We are setting up a E+H Fieldcare installation and don't seem to have any problems with the E+H instruments, however when we download DTM's for other instrument makes we have problems. Most of the DTM's we download don't have an executable in the zip file. Is there any way to get the instruments into the Fieldcare DTM catalogue without installing them via an "exe" or "msi" ?

Thanks,

Barry

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am trying to set up a flowmeter (FCI ST98) using Fiedcare or PACTware with Profitrace proficore ultra, but when I add PROCENTEC...
Replies
Views
Greeting! I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem. I inherited projects for plants done...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Just started working with some HART loops and I'm trying out Pactware.I'm using Krohne and it works just fine recognizing my modem. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are using M580 Level 4 Hot Standby System. We are using the BMENOC0301 module to do Modbus scanning from the Modbus units (Genset...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom