S7-200 to a printer

suaj001

Hello,

Am new to plc programming just a couple months into it and got a few questions about being ale to print with a s7-200 plc. I've read alot of post and have the tip019 and i get how it works but what am confuse about is, those this program only print those signal words per page each time u press the I0.x button or is it consecutive.
Also the program am trying to write consis of taking different pressure measurement and flow and printing out the results. I have it set up so it will print like this
"Pressure # x Flow # x" which is probaly the way i want it. What am stuck on is trying to get the different measurement for pressure and flow to save the variable and print using the same code. It would be 21 different measurements for pressure and flow.
Any help would be a greate help hopfully i explained it enough...o_O