Beijer iX and Informaiton Designer

wilsonzhu

Hi,

I have a EXTer T100 pannel which can be configured by information designer, The configuration file's extension is .cpa, can it be edit by iX developer US Version software?

Yes and No. I can't remember if you can open the file directly or you have to import it, either way it will be converted to an IX file and then you won't be able to open it with Information Designer. The easy way to be certain is to download the fully functioning but time limited Demo version from Beijer website:
http://www.beijerelectronics.com/we...AllDocuments/56C0956211F4317AC1257380002FD9BD
Products/Software/IX/Software

BryanG is right, you can upgrade your T100 project to a iX project (with the iX software) BUT you can only download the new iX project to a panel that runs the iX runtime (PC's with iX runtime, Beijers iX panels and so on)...

So you will have no use for upgrading your project if you not planing to replace your hardware...

Best Regards

Edmund

Thanks a lot!
BryanG is right, you can upgrade your T100 project to a iX project (with the iX software) BUT you can only download the new iX project to a panel that runs the iX runtime (PC's with iX runtime, Beijers iX panels and so on)...

So you will have no use for upgrading your project if you not planing to replace your hardware...

Best Regards

Edmund