FX PLC Timers

lanz

Hi frnd,

Can we repeat the same timers in FX PLC ladder logic,,I think its not possible,,I havent tried,,

For one of my plc controlled project, i have used all the timers in fx3u plc..

There is no more timer in 100ms & 10ms..
I have already used 0-199 100ms timer and 200-245 10ms timer...

How can i use further the 100ms and 10ms timers in same ladder prgram with some other logic...

This simple help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Lanz

you cant reuse timers with the same allocation.
Howmany timers do you really need?
Please post zipped copy of program.
Also exact plc model.
you may not have it set up properly.

If you have spare counters then you can count time pulses.
Depending on fx type and you are using a sequence of timers i.e. first timer times out and starts next then you can use 1 timer set to combined time and compare the accumulated time with an intermediate value to get your 1st time.
Regards Paul

If you have spare counters then you can count time pulses.
Depending on fx type and you are using a sequence of timers i.e. first timer times out and starts next then you can use 1 timer set to combined time and compare the accumulated time with an intermediate value to get your 1st time.
Regards Paul

Yes to this. Use counters with the clock pulses. When the counter reaches the set value set a bit and reset the counter. Not sure on the PLC type but M8010-M8014 are the pulse generators for the FX's that I have worked on. Regards Badger..... Just read your post again Yes FX3u should be OK.