Download program to HMI XBT GT (Schneider Electric )

jayacepalius

Dear all.
I have a project. The customer use program Vijeo Designer ( I'm not sure the version ). The HMI is using version 4.7. But when I Buil the project of customer by ver4.7, Some error. But when I build with v4.4, no error. So, now, HMI can not be downloaded by v4.4.
Can you tell me how to reset (factory setting) the HMI. Because HMI is using v4.7. But code built by v4.7 error. But when built by 4.4, no error. I can not download by v4.4

Help me! The error in Script. I think we can not correct it.:unsure:

Dear all.
I have a project. The customer use program Vijeo Designer ( I'm not sure the version ). The HMI is using version 4.7. But when I Buil the project of customer by ver4.7, Some error. But when I build with v4.4, no error. So, now, HMI can not be downloaded by v4.4.
Can you tell me how to reset (factory setting) the HMI. Because HMI is using v4.7. But code built by v4.7 error. But when built by 4.4, no error. I can not download by v4.4

Help me! The error in Script. I think we can not correct it.:unsure:

I had similiar problem last year. HMI was upgraded to V5.1 , but Compactlogix driver had issues, and could not go back to V5.0.

Had to place V5.0 runtime files on a CompactFlash card and insert into the HMI when power was off. Turning on HMI, V5.0 firmware is installed from the compactflash card.

You will have to do the same with your V4.4

Thank you very much.
Please don't angry with me. But, Have you ever test it. because it's very urgent and important.
If you have tested this method, please let me know
my email: [email protected]
Thank you!
I have email to you. Please reply to me asap. I thank you very very much!

Last edited: