kinetix 3

hackj0632

i have a kinetixs 3 drive that i am using for preset indexing. after homing when i try to index an incremental move i receive a excess position error. error 19. i have no idea why this is happening. in the altraware software i have disabled all limit switches and set all position limits to zero. i tried entering position limits of 999999999 with no change. any ideas would be appreciated

thanks

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have 3 servos for X,Y,Z axis controlled by Kinetix 5500. In Studio 5000 there is one Predefined tag in AXIS_CIP_DRIVE called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom