Terminal connections for 1794-TB3

samsam

Dear Friends ,
Hi iam looking for some support to some PLC wiring :

I have 1794-IB16 WITH 1794-TB3 wiring diagram received with the material but still have confusion , In the wiring for 1794-TB3 shows three rows mention as A - Inputs , B - Common , C - +VDC , In my design i have 2wires it means one wire supplies with 24vdc external suppy and second wire common which is 0v , This two wire are external supply 24vdc and 0vdc can any one help me how to connect to 1794-TBB3 ,Please note 24vdc will be common to all inputs should be one wire each for each input to be connected to terminal.

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a panelview plus terminal 2711P-T12W22D9P terminal with different user names and passwords. Everyone seems to know the maintenance...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom