Ge i/o update through external cpu via ethernet

kakagi

well there is two CPU of Ge IC200CPU005E the distance between two cpu is above 1 km.

now in one cpu there is analog signal coming from level transmitter and the pump is controlled by the other cpu which is situated at a distance of 1 km.

i want to stop the pump in this cpu when the level reaches high (level transmitter connected in another cpu).

we r using wireless radiolinx modem. so how can i implement this in logic?

well there is two CPU of Ge IC200CPU005E the distance between two cpu is above 1 km.

now in one cpu there is analog signal coming from level transmitter and the pump is controlled by the other cpu which is situated at a distance of 1 km.

i want to stop the pump in this cpu when the level reaches high (level transmitter connected in another cpu).

we r using wireless radiolinx modem. so how can i implement this in logic?

I would start with the "Read Bytes" & "Write Bytes" commands found in the Versa Max manual:

http://www.*********.com/pdfs/gfk1503c.pdf