configuration of transmitter

anwer

I want to do configuration of ABB pressure transmitter but transmitter model number is not available in hart 375 communicator. my hart has software2.0.
can you give me idea for configuration.

thanks for help

The 375 communicator does 6 to 7 common or generic HART commands for any HART device.

Some of those are
- tag name
- units
- URV
- LRV
- square root or linear

If you need to do more than the 6 or 7 common instructions, then you need to load the DD (Device Descriptor) file for the ABB transmitter.

If there is available memory on the 375, then you load the DD into the 375.

The device manufacturer supplies the DD for any specific model (download it from the manufacturer's web site). I assume Rosemount sells some sort of subscription service for managing DD's on the 375, but I don't have one, so I'm not sure of availability or details.