Micrlogix 1200 PLC to Printer program

dprathamesh1

dear ,

I am writing a program for 1200 plc for printing using AWA instruction it is printing correctly but data words values are not coming exactly in the same column of header.

how can i do it?

If you need to check program send Email address i will send you.

Prathamesh

ZIP and post your program along with a description of what you expect to see from the printer, and what you actually see from the printer.

My guess is that you are not accounting for numeric length when converting values to strings.

Program

Dear ,

Find herewith attached program & hyper terminal file.

I want all columns will be in line like:-

Cond. Temp. Flow Cond. Temp. Flow
R.Water R.Water R.Water R.Water R.Water R.Water
2 60 2 3 67 2

3 62 2 2 65 2

2 61 3 3 65 3

Prathamesh