connection multiple CPU with OPC

msl

hello,

i have made connection with TIA and an OPC server. when i compile and download i don't get any errors. in OPC scout only 1 of my programs paramaters are good quality. the rest are bad quality

in OPC scout in the navigator to add items: here SYM al my programs and DB's are reconized. but when i choose s7 this is also the connection i have made then only one program shows my DB's

communication is with ethernet
method via s7 connection, if you choose this connection in TIA you just need to choose your cpu and the rest is done automaticly.
for inserting the parameters i used OPC scout and here i checked my connections and 2 are working find the rest are being established.
i checked the deffirences between my connection but i dont found any
do you need anymore information?

Can you ping both PLCs from the PC with Simatic Net ?
After you created the connection is TIA, did you download to all partnes, both the S7 CPUs and the PC ?

IF i ping 3CPU's reply that doesn't work this are ET200B CPU's is there maybe an special configuration for these CPU's?
and if i ping the 1200 CPU i get the signal is unreachable.
And i tried to download them to the pc ect. here i didn't get any errors.

You must be able to ping all the PLCs.
If you cant ping the PLCs, then the OPC server also cannot connect to them.

I suspect that you either havent properly downloaded the configuration to all CPUs, or you have some kind of basic network problem.

now i can ping all the cpu's but still is the connection between the 1200cpu and OPC server down.
And of course did I or someone else download a HW config in step 7 and TIA.
And now i dont work with step7 but with TIA portal

and i cant just donwload the programs to the cpu because there are changes because TIA couldnt convert some things but thes aren't important for logging with OPC

If you have setup OPC connections from a TIA project with integrated CPUs, then most likely you have created fully specified connections. This means you have to download the HW Config with the connections to all the CPUs.
The alternative is to setup unspecified connections. This means that the connection details are specified manually (IP address, rack and slot), rather than by browsing for and selecting the integrated CPU. In this case you do not have to download the HW config again to the CPUs.

i set the IP adresses in my cpu and then chose the cpu's with the connection so if i understand this is a specified connection? and i need to download this in my cpu.
but how does i come that the connection with extern cp cards does work?
and how can you choose an unspecified connection with TIA?

If you choose the connection partner by browsing for it in the connection dialog, then it will be a fully specified connection. And then the connection details will be automatically filled out and cannot be changed by you.
If you start by telling the dialog that you want to create an unspecified connection, then you can and must set the connection details manually.

I have no idea what you have done in other projects, with or without CPs.

ok i choose specified connections but when i chance one of them that doesn't work to unspecified and specify ip adres etc manually and now i cant get any connection before i saw in OPC scout that the connection is being established.
with the other cpu's i chose also specified connection and didn't download the HW and here it works.