Compact logix

rohitmane

My current project is on compact logix software redundancy for that i have 2 compact logix l32E and point i/o on device net network. any body know how to do it if known then please reply me .if any pdf that can help me how to do the redundancy.

CompactLogix does not support redundancy. Only ControlLogix with a very intentionally, specifically designed configuration...

I am with OZEE.

You might br able to make a rough failover system out of CompactLogix. Setting and breaking the Ethernet connection would probably be the hard part. How do You plan to make sure the data us the same in the 2 PLC if one fails and switches over.

I've done a compactlogix redundancy before over Devicenet, only devicenet support it. I forgot where to locate the guidelines but I'm sure it has..

regarding compact logix backup redundancy

I've done a compactlogix redundancy before over Devicenet, only devicenet support it. I forgot where to locate the guidelines but I'm sure it has..

My Recent senior had done the backup redundancy on compact logix . i have got information about compact logix backup redundancy. My Senior who had done redundancy are not ready to help and left out the job from our company . so please any body known about Redundancy can give a way for that. 40 percent have completed the work on it .

Last edited:

My Recent senior had done the backup redundancy on compact logix . i have got information about compact logix backup redundancy. My Senior who had done redundancy are not ready to help. so please any body known about Redundancy can give a way for that. 40 percent have completed the work on it . i have also got some pdf from rockwell site . here it is attach

My Recent senior had done the backup redundancy on compact logix . i have got information about compact logix backup redundancy. My Senior who had done redundancy are not ready to help. so please any body known about Redundancy can give a way for that. 40 percent have completed the work on it . i have also got some pdf from rockwell site . here it is attach