Actual Speed in encoderless vector control in Sinamics S120

arocon

Could anybody please tell me what parameter need to be change to reduce actual speed of encoderless vector control in Sinamics S120 except P & I gain.

If i reduce moment of inertia P341[0], do actual speed increase or decrease ?

Similary what is the effect in actual speed for parameters Main magnetizizing inductance/magn. inductance , P360[0], P362[0}~ 365[0], then saturation characteristics flux, Saturation characteristics I_mag, Motor stator leakage inductance P358[0], rotor leakage inductance P 360[0]. Whether if i incrase these parameters value speed will increase or decrease ?

Thanks

if you perform motor data identification automatically ,you will get best results indeed

but you shoud first implement the speed controller optimisation and then reduce the set point after that the actual value of the speed will be reduced