help, plc men

ahmed khedr

hi, i have a problem with plc modicon tsxp57202 premium
it consists of 2D/I modules (tsxdey16a5)+2D/O modules(tsxdsy16r5)+ fast counter module(tsxcty2a)+
one analogue input module(tsxaey414)+one analogue output module(tsxasy410)
the problem is :
the cpu module give-----> ERR(message)+i/o( message)
the two d/input and two d/output and the analogue o/p module---->err (flashing message)
i want any one to analysis this fault first

after we change 2 d/i+2d/o+a/o with new ones the err flashing in these modules disappeared and the cpu give (i/o error) the new point is that the fast counter modules give (i/o error)
this counter module takes signal from telefast module which takes from encoder

we try to solve this new problem but we can't , we test the encoder and it is ok. what can i do with this fault
and i want from any one a file to help me in diagnostics this type of plc

thank you very much