Ethernet HUB yes a HUB

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Don't laugh. I need a HUB not a switch.

I need something like a 8 or 10 port HUB. Does anybody know where I can still find one? The details why I need one are below, if you are bored you can read them.

I have a job coming up where I need to test some Ethernet IP devices. I want to flood the network with traffic. Everything we have learned NOT to do on a Ethernet system is what I want to do. The problem is the old board couldn't handle the network noise. They would shutdown and force the system to be rebooted. Not good when you are making material at 1000 fpm.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone I am trying to get online to a control logix plc. I get as far as seeing the ethernet hub in rs linx but , but rs linx doesnt see...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in purchasing a wireless hub to carry with me to customer sites when I do system start-ups. The wireless connection will give me a...
Replies
Views
Need to know how to connect to this hub as we previously had connection. But someone went online to Mitsubishi PLC with Direct RS232 serial cable...
Replies
Views
OK, I am off on a new project. I have a AD 450 PLC I am getting ready to instal and program for a almond huller. They already have a AD 250...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i'm working with an s7 1200 plc with an ET 200S expansion module. The problem is that i can't find the plc when searching in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom