Step 7 v5.5

Siemens Step 7 v5.5

Sorry buddy !!!
But, if i need buy a software for each application, it would be necessary to pay to work.
If you can´t help me, don´t waste your time typing, ok ?!

Best Regards

Talk about an attitude! Keep this up and you'll bound to be expelled from this forum. This forum is for serious people involved in PLC and SCADA, not for piracy. This is something that is absolutely not done here. You better apologise for your tone.

Sorry buddy !!!
But, if i need buy a software for each application, it would be necessary to pay to work.
If you can´t help me, don´t waste your time typing, ok ?!

Best Regards

Simatic Step7 5.5 is professional software, used by trained professionals.
Said software is NOT free for use as it is used to make money by the end user.
The initial cost of said software should be factored into the cost of your projects. Ie, let the customer pay (part) of the initial cost of said software.
Most of us use the same software for several clients and thus have factored in a standard overhead charge for software and updates.

We are professionals using said software to make money.
As such we are bound by certain rules, regulations and LAWS.
We are not at liberty to provide you with illegal ways to achieve your goal.
For handing you a solution to obtain a Step7 5.5 license key without authorisation from Siemens would be an illegal action.

If you cannot understand this, then this board is not a place for you.

Unfortunately, here in Brazil, the reality is different.
The " Siemens Step 7 Basic" software cost with the taxes is 8.000 dollars.
For sure, in Europe is cheaper than South America.
If I add this cost, for a simple modification in the machine program, nobody will pay.
I´m a free lancer and I can´t buy a software so expensive.
I also can´t say "no" to my costumer.
This is not a trying to repair my mistake.
I agree with all you said and I´ll understand to be banished from this forum.

Best Regards

You have to pay what it cost. Noone here will help you get a pirated license.

I can suggest that you buy either a 50-hour license which is much less expensive, or use the free STEP7 LITE.

Yeah, we have.
The biggest difference, is that in my country there´s no many capitalist pigs like yours.
Chael Sonnen will take what he deserves on Saturday.
Wait and you´ll see...
Best Regards.

As Adfox mentioned, you should have a 14 day trial license, get the Lite version or talk to your local Siemens rep about a 50-hour license.

If you are expecting to get more and more projects/clients requesting Siemens support, you might want to factor in the cost of the software over several projects.

When you're starting out in this branch, this is usually one of the things that hurt the most. Buying all the required software.
(and then having to wait several weeks/months for the paycheck)

Not to mention your probably going to have to purchase an MPI adapter to talk to the thing as well. They're not cheap.

Or a ProfiBus adapter. In any case, he already found the site that has that info (he used the same User Name as here) and has by now gotten the lic / key files from links there.