OMRON CS1 to Siemens Profinet interfacing

FATController

I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble.

I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card installed, and have a database for a siemens PLC with data I need to read and write.
I am at a complete loss how to acheive this.

I expected CX-Configurator FDT to do this without too much trouble, but it appears it is purely for configuring slave devices that have a pre-defined configuration GSD file.

Can somebody please give me a little direction?

Thanks for the replies. That looks a bit difficult, especially as we require a large amount of data transfer, and all I have is siemens database addressing in an existing PLC.

I realise now that the sales person at Omron was trying to sell us a Profinet card, telling us it will talk to siemens PLC, when he obviously knows nothing about it.
I think it would be a rediculous amount of work to get it functional even if it is possible, so thanks Omron for wasting my time.

I have decided to go with the Red Lion Data Station Plus.
It does both Omron FINS and Siemens S7 Ethernet TCP/IP and can map between them. Pretty simple configuration, the way is should be.
It looks good anyway. Anyone got any comments on this?