configuration of 1395 drive

hi guys,
I need help to configure 1395 dc drive with plc 5.How do I link the drive parameters to inputs/ ouputs of plc.Pls help!!

First you will have to decide what type of integration you are going to use.
1395 has been and still is a workhorse within DC motoring applications, however,it is Silver Series listed and the user integration options are limited to
I/O (using the Discrete Adapter/Discrete Reference options), RemoteIO/DH+ communications (using the Node Adapter or Multi Communication option)and ControlNet (using the ControlNet Adapter option).
For options visit:
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pa/1395-pa000_-en-p.pdf
Unless you have a ControlNet PLC5 the last option is not feasible.
If the PLC5 has RemoteIO/DH+ capabilities install the Node Adapter/Multi Communication option and Block Transfer/MSG the Command/Status information.
If I/O is the only option, install the Discrete Adapter/Digital Reference option and use hard wired I/O between the CPU and the 1395.
User Manual at:
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1395-um003_-en-p.pdf