Projects

That is really old - I cannot remember when I first saw it. It is still funny and most can relate to it.

Most unfortunate is the great degree of truth behind it.

Dan Bentler

The truth in it is what makes it last through the years.

To be good humor it needs enough truth in it to make it ALMOST believable.

How it was documented and How it was supported are the frames that always bring me a grin. I still like the r-rated troubleshooting flowchart better for humors' sake.

If you follow the link to the google results and hit images to see that one, I hope it's okay on this site.

Last edited:
That is really old - I cannot remember when I first saw it. It is still funny and most can relate to it.

Most unfortunate is the great degree of truth behind it.

Dan Bentler

It is so old that when I first saw it there weren't any programmers or analysts - it was engineers and draftsmen! I think the consultant was a salesman, and so on.

Which just goes to show you, the more things change, the more they stay the same!