Servo drive ac servo motor fault

RBergmann

Have an Elwood SX servo motor and a IndraDrive (Bosch) amplifier controlled by IndraControl MLC (i.e. PLC). Upon connection, message referencing a fault code C0220 (encoder). Have multiple (5) axis' and swapped drive motors, drives and cables. Cannot see consistencies for the fault. Have confired with Elwood and Bosch with no joy. Anyone have ideas?

...rab

Ive put Elwood motors on Siemens Sinamics S120 drives. I had to do an encoder alignment procedure with the S120's
Maybe this needs to be done with your Bosch?

Ive put Elwood motors on Siemens Sinamics S120 drives. I had to do an encoder alignment procedure with the S120's
Maybe this needs to be done with your Bosch?
Could you briefly explain this procedure? We've obtained software for the Sick encoder in the Elwood motors to delete the encoder field. Supposedly (before I was involved), Bosch provided us with a configuration file that should have automatically reinstalled the correct configuration to co-ordinate the Elwood encoder with the IndraDrive.

... rab