WinCC question ?

panthripu

Hi everybody
Is it possible to creat a page in wincc which can be accessed from server only and all the clients can not access it ? If yes please guide me , how to do it ?

In internal tags there is a tag called @LocalMachineName. It return a name of actual station you are workin on. For example you can create a bool tag and in Global Action compare strings using C function strcmp. Tag will be TRUE only on one specific station.

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
I've got an old WinCC project and I'm trying to check what tag address certain values relate to. I have a screen that refers to...
Replies
Views
Dear, Iam back here to lots of query about wincc because my boss give me a project that he want to our conveyor system visual in SCADA. But i...
Replies
Views
We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on the process event list and I am using the alarm log for showing event information. When triggering a bit in word I output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom