Siemens S7-300 SF Fault

mjisaacs

I have a problem with a PLC rack. The rack contains various DI and DO cards, AI cards, AO cards, and a AI/AO combo card. There is 1 processor and 3 IM modules. The processor is in stop and will not run. There are SF lights lit on all 4 of the AI cards, bot only those. All digital, combo, and AO cards are OK. Anyone have any quick thoughts?

A quick guess ist that a supply voltage to the analog card is missing.

If you have STEP7, go online with the PLC and investigate the diagnostics buffer.

As Jesper suggested, check the aux voltage on the analog modules and check the diagnostic buffer with Step 7.

Similar Topics

Hi We had a faulty DO card giving SF error in our Siemens PLC setup model 326-2BF01-0AB0 and we replaced this 326-2BF41-0AB0 I/O card. We updated...
Replies
Views
Can anybody tell me if there is a way to stop my PLC going into halt when I get a bus fault?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom