RADES modem communication.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
I have a 9300 RADES modem in a control panel and I had been able to remotely access my system (2 PLCs and 2 HMIs). The other day I was trying to go online and I couldn't. Tried again yesterday, no success.
Here's the situation. I can access the modem configuration page (192.168.1.2), but when I ping the PLCs or HMIs IP addresses, I get:
"Reply from 192.168.1.2: Destination net unreachable."

It's weird, because it had been working.

Any clues?

Thank you!

Are all of the cables still plugged in, and in the correct place?
The guy in the field told me so. He even told me the lights of the ports where the cable is connected are blinking (the ones for the modem port and the ones for the Ethernet switch port).