Vijeo scripting

sjanes9

I am running Vijeo 6.1 and I am trying to write a script so that when pushed. I can go to a user login or Logout the user. I know you can do it with a button and the system option on the touch. But I would like to know how to do it via a script. Any help would be appreciated.

Open your cicode editor and type a new function, for example

FUNCTION
LOG_OUT;
Logout()
END

Call the LOG_OUT function you just created to logout all users

For login, look at the cicode help for "login" you need to describe who you want to log in in the cicode

Chris

Similar Topics

I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets"...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to write a script to change the PLC address a variable points to when a button is pressed. For example, integer...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom