Mitsubishi MX-48-MR ES: CPU Port Communication: Register addressing

Bucky2k

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with the following question:

For one of our plants equipped with an MR-48-MR ES PLC we would like to access it via the programming/CPU port (PLC<-->FX-232AW<-->PC). We are already able to read write by using a very simple protocoll, however I am struggling to find out which hexadecimal address corresponds to e.g. the special registers D000-D999. I cannot find anything in the documentation. The CPU port communication protocoll is a simple text based one, only requiring STX - CMD - DATA - ETX - SUM. DATA contains only the internal plc address and the number of bytes to be read. Nothing in there to select if I want to read I/Os, M, C or D registers.

What am I missing?

Best regards

Sascha

Last edited: