Help with a QuickPanel using Proficy

YuriSarcas

I am trying to get a Quick Panel to read a negative value from a modbus register. All it will display is a 0 when the value is negative but reads correctly when the value is positive. Has anyone had to deal with this issue?

Do you have the data type of the register you are reading set to Word or Short. Word is a UINT16 where as short is an INT16 or signed 16 bit integer. I suspect you are seeing a very large number when you RTU has a negative number.

Similar Topics

I'm being tasked with supporting / upgrading these panels but no software, cable, documentation. I have an old laptop running XP and would like...
Replies
Views
I currently have 3 Quickpanels to look after in addition to numerous panelview and PV+'s. I have ProficyME and imported a project for one of the...
Replies
Views
im using a ge quickpanel view to an ab 504. using the proficy mechine edition 7.0 software. And I cant quite figure out how to give screens a plc...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody... I am new to GE Fanuc equipment and I am building screens for a QuickPanel View STN 6". I am wanting to use a momentary button...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I am hooking up a GE quickpanel view with a versamax plc and a devicenet card. I am trying to get the two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom