QuickPanel View/ VBscript help.

habit04

Hello everybody...
I am new to GE Fanuc equipment and I am building screens for a QuickPanel View STN 6".
I am wanting to use a momentary button that when pressed will turn a bit on then off in the PLC. We will be using a 90-30 PLC in one location and a versa max plc in another. The bit I need to change state will be a internal bit.
At the same time I want the current window to close and go back to the process screen.

Also we we will be communication via ethernet if that matters?
I am using Proficy Machine Edition v5.60

Thanks in advance.

You got a similar response when you posted on the GE Fanuc forum. http://gefanuc.bnsi.net/eforum/showthread.php?t=9602

Those are pretty basic HMI functions. Have you tried the built-in help files in Machine Edition? Most folks here are willing to help, but you need to make an effort.

When you press a momentary button on the HMI, it writes a value of "ON" to the bit in the PLC. When you release the button, the HIM writes the value "OFF" to the bit in the PLC. There are a couple of ways you can get it to switch to a different page. You could write a script that gets called on the change of state of the bit. You could use an object that supports touch action animation and make it open the other panel.