GE Fanuc 90-30 series

Biff383

I have a Fanuc controller that dosent seem to have any signal going to the output card. There seems to be power in all the right places,however I would expect at least the offline bit to be lit and it is not.
Also, does anyone know what software I need for this beast?

What controller do you have?
Do you have PWR OK RUN Green lights on the power supply? Proficy Machine Edition is the Software used for the GE Fanuc 90-30

I have a Fanuc controller that dosent seem to have any signal going to the output card. There seems to be power in all the right places,however I would expect at least the offline bit to be lit and it is not.
Also, does anyone know what software I need for this beast?
Give me a call, I'm in your back yard. (or PM me for contact info)

The GEIP tech support web site will answer a lot of your general questions. www.ge-ip.com/support