Moving Values in STL losing format

rpop91

Morning Everyone,

Perhaps you all may be able to answer this question for me. I'm having an issue when dealing with DWORD and REAL values. I'm taking a DWORD value from a torque controller, passing it to a REAL number and then stacking it in a DB. If I monitor the output from the torque controller as a floating-point number, the data is correct. However, the value that gets put into my DB is way off. I will attach the STL portion of the code. Should I maybe change this STL to SCL and run a FOR Loop?

Code:
A     #sTorque_Number_SetOS

JNB   _019

OPN   #iDataDB

L     #sTorque_Number_Pointer
      L     L#8                         // Length Of Result Data
      *I    
      L     L#110                       // Pointer for stacking torque data
      +I    
      L     L#8
      *I    
      L     #tAddr_Start
      +I    
      LAR1  

L     #sTorque
      T     DBB [AR1,P#0.0]

L     #sAngle
      T     DBB [AR1,P#4.0]

L     #sTorque_Number_Pointer
      L     L#8
      *I    
      L     #tAddr_Start
      +I    
      LAR1

sTorque and sAngle are both four bytes as they are reals right?

Then why you transfer only one byte of that data to db ( t DBB should be DBD).

Oh, it must be mistake ;)

Edit : you found it when i was writing my answer :p