moving timer values from panel view to processor

turbotater

i am working with allen bradley panel view / micrologic parts .
when editing the tags in panel view do each individual timer
screens have thier own interger file address , example timer
#1 n7:0 , timer #2 n7:1 etc and do the current preset value
you assign to that screen have different addresses?

so when i am in rs logixs writing the program i would have a conditional move statement that would be when n7:0 = 1 then
move n7:3 to preset t4:0.pre ?

or do you not have a conditional move statement and just have a rung move n7:3 to t4:0.pre and not worry about what screen the
panel view is on ?

As an alternative, you could set the PV tag address to the timer preset directly......Just a thought! o_O