Strange WinCC text alignment and font behavior

Jieve

Hello Guys,

I'm using TIA Portal V11 SP2 Update 5 with WinCC Advanced V11 w/ the latest Update. I'm programming a Siemens TP700 Comfort Panel and keep noticing that the font sizes and text alignments are often incorrect. Despite the array of text sizes I can select from, only certain ones are allowed, for example i click 23pt and the program selects 19pt. Then the actual size shown on the HMI screen after downloading is yet again different, maybe 16.

I'm having the same issue with text alignment. I carefully aligned text to Buttons on the HMI and noticed that after downloading to the device, the text was somewhat to the left of the buttons. This behavior is somewhat irritating. Is there some Resolution setting or something that I'm missing here? Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

Again, this is WinCC V11, not flexible. Thanks!

Hi,

Maybe some of the following? It's about the flexible version, but maybe it can be of some help to you.
Text layout can be adjusted in the properties -> layout -> margins .
I too have noticed that text layout can be off after downloading, most of the time it helps to turn off the checkmark at Fit object to contents.