Unsolicited MSG from PLC-5 to Kepware via Ethernet

PLC_HK

Hello!

I would like to use KepServerEX as OPC server for receiving the unsolicited msg (70 words to 180 words) from 100 number of PLC-5/80E processor through Ethernet.

I have download a demo of KepServerEX from Kepware for a trial, however, I cannot set correctly the contents in message instruction in PLC and also the configuration in KepServerEX.

For example, I do not know what should be filled in the "data table address" in "target device" menu (PLC message instruction configuration).

Anyone can help me a favour?

Similar Topics

We are currently setting up the polling RSLinx for PLC's memory in 1000 msec and need to configure the controller to send unsolicited messages to...
Replies
Views
Back in the 1990's I used unsolicited message to exchange data. Aka, instead of the HMI polling the plc for data, I sent the data from the plc...
Replies
Views
Using VB.NET and OPC on testbench system. Trying to switch from Polled to Unsolicited MSG'ing using ControlLogix v15 and RSLogix 2.52. Polled...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am running RSLinx Classic OEM v2.53 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2 PC. I have two CompactLogix PLCs programmed to send CIP...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to plc and am trying to interface with a compactlogix 1769-L35E through ethernet which is sending unsolicited messages every two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom