Unsolicited messages. ControlLogix MSG

palmeromx

We are currently setting up the polling RSLinx for PLC's memory in 1000 msec and need to configure the controller to send unsolicited messages to the OPC server (RSLinx in this case).

Communication between our PLC's SLC 5 / 05 and our and our client OPC (RSLinx in this case) is basically the same procedure performed between the communication between the PLC and CLX file.
The operation is that the OPC client to read or write data to or from the PLC. So the data can be sent to our database.
The OPC server is the one responsible to communicate with the controller and access the data contained in and provide this link to the OPC client.
The first from the RSLinx set up a topic and the topic we link it to the PLC.

We have no problem with the configuration of the message instruction in an SLC 5 / 05 by communicating them unsolicited messages.
We have no problem with the configuration of the message instruction in a processor communicating Micrologix 1100 & 1400 by unsolicited messages.
The problem we have when we want to configure the message instruction in a ControlLogix processor (RSLogix 5000) by communicating unsolicited messages to the OPC server.
We have no problem with the configuration of the message instruction in ControlLogix processors communicating by polling every 1000 msec.
We have no problem with the configuration of the instruction message to a ControlLogix processor by communicating unsolicited messages to other devices or other controllers.

I hope and I understand my explanation or need more details or comments please let me know.
Thanks po in advance their valuable help.