PLC 5 Ethernet Processor with Phoenix Contact ILC 151 ETH

In our project, we want to send messages from PLC 5 Processor (Rockwell/ Allen Bradley) to our Phoenix Contact ILC 151 ETH. PLC 5 Processor is Ethernet (L40E). Also,ILC 151 ETH is Modbus TCP/IP Controller.

Pls suggest, whether it is possible for Ethernet PLC 5 to send messages to Phoenix Contact Controller? Also, suggest how? Any Gateway...

In our project, we want to send messages from PLC 5 Processor (Rockwell/ Allen Bradley) to our Phoenix Contact ILC 151 ETH. PLC 5 Processor is Ethernet (L40E). Also,ILC 151 ETH is Modbus TCP/IP Controller.

Pls suggest, whether it is possible for Ethernet PLC 5 to send messages to Phoenix Contact Controller? Also, suggest how? Any Gateway...

It doesn't look like the Phoenix unit supports Ethernet IP. Even if it did you'd have to check the series and revision of the PLC-5 to see if it supported Ethernet IP.

Good luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)