PartID Number

wilkerson298

I am not an "in-depth" programmer so if you answer this plea for help, please respond like I am clueless (and I may be).

I have three part numbers, (040/140, 340/440 & 540/640), and I want to read/write them from a Panelview Plus 600 to a Compact Logix processor. I want a list selector so that someone can choose the correct part number, hit an update button and it send that data to the processor and then display it back to the HMI. Can anyone give me guidance on this? I am guessing I have to use a string display and maybe a control list selector? Like I said, please be detailed if you can help me.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this weird issue whenever I try to change the SNN from a Point IO Im missing the three ... dots to open the pop up and change it...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first PanelView 5000 application with Logix View Designer v8, and am of course jumping in headfirst. One thing I don't find is a way...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCs.net! I was curious: How many axis can a B&R APC910 control? Is there a hard limit like certain AB controllers? I'm new to B&R, so would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom