SF on a 315-2DP

randy

Supporting Member
We have a SF LED on a S7 315. When I go to the diagnostics buffer through the module information it says nothing about a SF.

Hoe do I locate this SF?

Best regards,

randy

Hello,
Delete from online project OB121 and OB122.
The plc will go to stop mode.
Check in diagnostics buffer the cause of the stop , and automatically takes you where the problem persists.
Best regards.

What is the exact message in the diagnostic buffer?
Does your CPU continue to run or has it stopped?

What's the firmware version of the cpu? I remember that there was a firmware update 2.6.1 or later to correct this problem.

The sf light would stay on even after clearing the fault .... if there is no fault in diagnostic buffer and hardware diagnostics then I wouldn't worry about it.

Second try -
What is the message in the buffer? The message is still there, even if the fault has cleared.
Does the CPU go into stop?