my plant recently purchased 2 used equipment

with siemens plc s7-300, cpu 315-2dp, SM321 DI card, 32x DC 24V,
SM322 DO card, 32x DC 24v

HMI: 6av2-124-oGC01-0AX0
C-B8A26628
00-0E-8C-FC-AC-DC

I had trouble connected plc online, if anyone can give me a hand, I will really appreciate, I believe one of our module port not working well, need to programme it because no module in stock, if anyone can help me out, I will really appreciate it.:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Last edited:
Are you certain that you have software that will work with this Siemens PLC? Not all newer programs will run on the older units (without PLC firmware updates).

How about you tell us what hardware you have for going online ?
And what settings you have for that hardware ?

I am surprised that you say that the equipment is used.
The 6AV2124-0GC01-0AX0 is a TP700 comfort panel which is very new.