Motion Control

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

I have a new project coming up that involves motion control with Yaskawa servos with Yaskawa PLC's which i have never used. Now at this point i don't know the specifics as to part# or serial# these servos are. I'm looking for actual documents that explain what motion control aspect, basically the theoretical aspect of how motion control is implemented. I don't have the privileged of being trained so any helpful documentation you can send my way is appreciated. I know servicing servos that are of different brands and manufactures have different ways of being programmed as do most things in automation, but like i mentioned before i want to understand the concept first before i go in guns blazing. I already researched a couple of things, but maybe some of you here may have some useful documents on the subject of motion control. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have used a lot of their vsd and find them brill. Their documents are very good and easy to follow.
I used one of ther servo drives with a Ab 1100 and again very good and they even had some sample code that worked perfect. If you look at their web site is the best place but you will need the model you are going to use. They have some very good setup videos ask your rep or I think they are on YouTube also.

When you know the model let us know and someone here will have used it.

Sorry as for the plc did not even know they made one

Donnchadh