RSView32 Questions

Oceansoul

Hi,

I have some screens in an RSView32 project that are popups, that i need to stop popping up. I need to know how popups work in RSView32. These are alarm type popups, i.e. when a bit is set in the PLC the pop up appears. I've tried looking in the tag database, and have found the tag, but dont know how that makes the popup appear?

I know how to make operater called popups, but these alarm type ones come up no matter what screen is being viewed etc.

Last edited:
Dont worry, i found it under events =]

Next Question: Is there a way in RSView32 to display info of the computer its running on? I.e. CPU usage, avaliable memory?

Yes, im wondering if there is a way to have the info from task manager (like in the pic) avaliable as a tag in RSView32? I know it can be done in wonderware with win7 (dont know how, but ive seen it). Everyone knows what it looks like, but heres a pic XP task manager.
taskbar3.jpg

Try to open a new graphics and add an ActiveX object then look at the options available to see if you can insert a task manager object or similar.

This is just a possiblity sugestion, I don't know if its possible