for what we need RSlinx?

Hi

It also used as a opc sever if you have gate way for some items like connecting to excel or a scada system.
It also saves you carry around different converters with you to go on to different Ab plcs. It also used to set up some cards like changing the ip address in a Ethernet card.

Why do you not like it, I know lots of people have had trouble with it but I must say I have had very little.

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

I need to uninstall softlogix, but first need to get linx stopped. I can get it stopped but it keeps restarting. I am not running any other...
Replies
Views
I need help with trying to expand a program that takes pressure and position from a ram follower machine and puts it into excel. The excel sheet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I new to this forum and I come here with the need of some assistance. Well, this is the scenario. The company I worked to, needs...
Replies
Views
HI All, I'm having problems communicating with my Micrologix 1000 PLC. I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bit on my computer. I have RSLinx 2.54 and...
Replies
Views
I have using 1747 AIC.It is connect with SLC 5/03 and Panel View... But when i connect RSlinx driver,some error occurs.. Any can give the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom