Strange Unity Pro Error during Testing

TahirQ

I have installed BMX DDI 1602 in 4-slot Backplane alongwith AC power supply and CPU for testing purposes. When I build a test code and transfer the file from project to plc, I get a message that says " A submodule which contains no configured channels cannot be animated". When I debug the Module after confirming run, Channel error shows external fault-external supply. I am confused as to what should I do to remove this error?

PNG001.jpg

The card is not wired correctly. Check the wiring diagram again. It needs to be supplied with correct voltage

The card is not wired correctly. Check the wiring diagram again. It needs to be supplied with correct voltage

Chud is correct, and from what i can make out from your screenshot is you are using the incorrect power supply module for the input card, you need to replace you bmxcps2000 with a bmxcps2010 which is 24vdc.

Cheers Brendon

Dont think the powersupply matters. It will give the same voltage to the backplane as the 2010. The supply to the i/o cards matters though.