Rockwell and windows 7

Hello Everybody,
I am trying to set up a computer with RSLinx and RSLogix with a 32 bit Windows 7 os. I've been having nothing but problems. Anybody got any useful input on the subject?
Thanks

As mentioned, offer us a problem and we will possibly offer a solution.

Also, there are many different RSLogix packages (Micro/5/500/5000) and many different revisions. Identify which software and what revision.

As a general suggestion, make sure the revision you are using supports Win7. If you have old software it may not be compatible. The latest revision of RSLinx (as of Sept '13)is 3.60. Its a free download so there is no excuse for running an unsupported revision.

I've used RSLinx/RSLogix with Win7 for a long time. No issues in ages. But I run 64-bit these days instead of 32-bit.

OG